I'm a fan of Denny's. So when I heard they were giving away free Grand Slam breakfasts last Tuesday (that's right- sorry if you are just learning about this!), I was all in. I met up with my three breakfast-lovin' friends at 8am, expecting mayhem. We only waited 15 min. to be seated and not too much longer to actually get our food. I gracially shared my bacon and sausage :) and scarfed down my pancakes and eggs. Now granted, a Grand Slam is only 6 bucks, but free food is free food, right? I later found out that our friends (who are BIG Denny's lovers and who shall remain nameless :) woke up at 4:30AM to get to Denny's by 5:30AM (the deal started at 6am), just to be sure and score their free meal. Now that is dedication! (I didn't say worth it, but dedicated- definitely!) Gold star to you- Jacob and Katie! Oops, did that slip :) Haha, we so love you guys!
4 days ago
5 comments:
That was worth it! Anything is when it's FREE! Especially food :)
We wanted to go but Dave said there would probably be a big wait and he was afraid to be late for work... and I did not want to go alone.. granted I would have had Elwood with me... but he is only 18 months so I still would have felt weird just us... I am a dork!
Im all about breakfast this pregnancy, Liam and I go quite regularly. We were all geared up to go but I wasnt feelin' the pancakes that morning, I wish I had known I could have gotten a rain check! *sigh*
Ah! We got outed ;-)! I'm so happy to see that you all didn't have to wait too long. I've been craving their butter since.
That sounds so good right now! Denny's here I come!
Post a Comment