I love Halloween!! Today was a really fun day. It all started with my yucky hair getting some highlights and all the dead ends getting cut off. I felt like the new Jan Brady! (that was for my mother:) Thanks Rach- I love it! Then Rachel and I met up with Megan and Crescent for lunch at Panera Bread to celebrate Rachel's birthday (even though it's tomorrow). We ended the day with carving pumpkins at our house...
What would I do without those stencil pages?? I'm not so creative.
Well, Trav's grim reaper didn't exactly turn out the way he had planned... I was happy it was just that and not his fingers getting cut off as I continued to hear expletives (not really, but close :) coming from his side of the table.
Well, I guess this pumpkin learned not to make a man with a knife angry!
All better!!! Haha!
Trav had to add a little "throw up". Cringe
The finished products!
Well, Trav's grim reaper didn't exactly turn out the way he had planned... I was happy it was just that and not his fingers getting cut off as I continued to hear expletives (not really, but close :) coming from his side of the table.
Well, I guess this pumpkin learned not to make a man with a knife angry!
All better!!! Haha!
Trav had to add a little "throw up". Cringe
The finished products!
Next, we grabbed some pizza's and headed to the Smith's house. Being the documenter that I am, I grabbed my camera for a candid photo.
Looks like Ryan caught on, but Rachel wasn't too happy, and asked if I would take another one...
Looks like Ryan caught on, but Rachel wasn't too happy, and asked if I would take another one...
Well, Travis just couldn't act normal, so I tried again....
And this time it was Doug's turn.... Haha. I guess I learned my lesson. People can only take getting their picture taken so many times in a night before they get loopy! We had a fun time stuffing our faces and watching The Dark Knight on the big screen. Oh, what a night!! :)
6 comments:
Yesterday was a fun day! Thanks again for lunch! :)
Good time shad by all =) I didn't know you were going to New York in Jan!!! You will love it. So many things to see. I don't know about the cold thing though, I hate being cold but it will be fun none the less. Who are you going with?? Did you get my text? Do you have unlimited text? Ok talk with you soon.
Great pumpkin carving. Trav you did well with yours!!!! :/ The throw-up was a nice touch!
I forgot to say that your hair looks great!
Looks like you all had fun... but if I can say just a few things... 1. Stephanie... the pumpkin is hiding your tummy...What the heck is up with that!!! 2. What the crap! You all did not dress up!!! Lame!Welp... you are great and your hair looks great! So yeah!
I love that first party picture of Rachel!! That's awesome! I'm so bummed that I had to miss pumpkin carving. Maybe I should quite my job so that I don't miss out on as much!
Post a Comment