Tuesday, November 25, 2008

BYU vs. Utah

What a busy weekend! After staying up until 1 am Friday night playing games with friends (who do we think we are- college students?!) we spent most of Saturday driving to Palmyra to go to the temple. But we had to make sure and get back in time for the big game! The Daytons were kind enough to host all the madness. I didn't realize the gloves came on when BYU played Utah....

Even though I went to BYU (and I love the school), I'm not a hard core fan. I know, blasphemous! I usually root for whoever is losing. Well, BYU put up a good fight, but in the end they were slaughtered.

Here is a shot of the fans. Emotions were running high, I can tell you. When BYU scored, I would watch as the high fives went around and couples kissed :) The Utah couples were just as loyal in their cheering. I thought it was all very funny.

I did bring my BYU sweatshirt to wear around my waist (I would have been a total outcast without some sort of paraphernalia!) Travis cried. That's ok, we know which school will be translated at the second coming... =)

5 comments:

M Evans said...

Beautiful house :)

RaCHeL said...

What a grand night in deed! However, was it really necessary to take a pic with my behind in full view? :) Come on! XOXO

Leah Martineau said...

Ok so I never got the obsession with EVERYONE loving BYU. Just because you are Mormon doesn't mean you have to like the BYU football team. Well really what do I care, I hate football. Don't enjoy watching it one stinkin bit!! I can handle sitting through most other sports but not football. But I would surly go to a party ti visit and eat food =) Thanks for the shower list!!!

marcie said...

I agree with Leah!! maybe its cuz our family never got into the whole football thing.. but as much as I want to understand it I CAN'T. oh well, whoevers house that is its really pretty and nice!

guess what... you guys come in a month!!!!!!!!! less than that now!!!!!!

Shelley Goodman said...

Um, did you guys not have Thanksgiving or something?