Well, it's midnight and I couldn't sleep..... I know- I'm just as surprised as you! So I decided to do a post. I actually got a decent nap today so my body must just not know what to do with enough sleep. I never know what my posts will be about until I upload the week's pictures, so here's what came up this time!
I was swaddling Collin on Tuesday night and I got up to grab something and when I walked back in the room I found the little turkey watching T.V!!! Now, if he's going to be contaminated at such a young age, at least it's with one of my favorite shows! Haha. And I'm so sad the finale is this week. So I have to put a plug in for my favorite, Kris. I've never voted in any other season, but I'm voting now because we can't let Adam win!!! I know it's inevitable, but gosh darn that guy BUGS! Enough with the ugly screaming already! And ditch the eyeliner and black nail polish! Pu-lease!
Blue Steel, take two. :)
For one of Trav's presents I got him Bison tickets. The Bisons are Buffalo's baseball team but they are just a farm team for the Mets. As you can see from the seats behind us, it was a packed game. :) It's was actually pretty fun, we haven't been to a baseball game in a while. Our friends, Bron and Megan came too with their baby, Lily. As you can see from my jacket, it was a pretty chilly night. Trav pretended to be helpful all night by holding Collin, but really he was just trying to stay warm! Just kidding, but seriously :) We are planning a short trip to AZ this week and I don't know if I can handle 100 degree weather! I'm starting to think 70 degrees is too warm! Anyway.... afterward we hit up Applebees happy hour and were thrilled to be accompanied by the high school prom crowd. Complete with matching neon orange dresses and suits no less. I should have taken a picture!
For one of Trav's presents I got him Bison tickets. The Bisons are Buffalo's baseball team but they are just a farm team for the Mets. As you can see from the seats behind us, it was a packed game. :) It's was actually pretty fun, we haven't been to a baseball game in a while. Our friends, Bron and Megan came too with their baby, Lily. As you can see from my jacket, it was a pretty chilly night. Trav pretended to be helpful all night by holding Collin, but really he was just trying to stay warm! Just kidding, but seriously :) We are planning a short trip to AZ this week and I don't know if I can handle 100 degree weather! I'm starting to think 70 degrees is too warm! Anyway.... afterward we hit up Applebees happy hour and were thrilled to be accompanied by the high school prom crowd. Complete with matching neon orange dresses and suits no less. I should have taken a picture!
The Buffalo Bison was making his rounds so we snagged a picture. Collin was thrilled, or maybe just sleepy. Hard to tell :)
10 comments:
Great pictures of you, Trav and Collin. Can't wait to see you all. Yah, it is pretty hot here.
Love the picture of Collin peeking out of the blanket at the game! Marcus is flying out on Monday the 25th and comes home the 29th :) Were so Excited to see all of you guys in a few days!
We are so excited to see you guys! Hopefully we'll be able to get together when you come down. I know we'll be able to see on sunday for sure though, Chase got Travis' text and he is so excited to be there. :) Ps your kid is just too dang cute I love his smiles!
GO KRIS!!!!!! I'm so sad that American Idol is ending too!!! BUT I will look at the bright side I won't have to see Adams nappy tongue any more!!! Holy Cow I'm so excited to see you. What plans have you for sure made so far???? Because you know I will demand like 80% of your time!!! =)
bring your deoderant!!!!
COME COME ALREADY!!
I'm so glad that you got to go to the game! I love that you got a pic with the mascot! :) Have a good time in AZ!
We are excited to see you and I cannot wait to meet Collin. I hope you have a good flight.
Hi guys!! I am having a part/bbq for Andy on Sat @7 for Andy's b-day. It's a surprise so email me if you have questions, but you guys have to come, I'm counting on some sweet badminton ;)
cbirdsley@vzw.blackberry.net
Post a Comment