Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I FINALLY GOT A JOB!!!


Halleluljah and all that other stuff!! I FINALLY GOT A JOB! I had an interview at the mortgage center of HSBC today and got a call a couple hours later saying that I got the job! I did the happy dance for at least an hour. (That thing Steve Carrell does on Evan Almighty!haha) I guess I have to go downtown to their corporate center tomorrow to be finger printed and it takes a few days to process. When that's done I can start working! Hopefully they don't find out about my sketchy background. A risk I'll have to take I guess. :) So what does my job entail, you ask? Not too sure myself. They lady explained it, but used a bunch of bank jargon and I just nodded my head. My official title is a Mortgage Processor. Hopefully they train well. Who cares.... I got a job!!!

7 comments:

Ryan and Megan said...

Yaaaay!!! Stephanie I am so jealous of you!! Congratulations!! The days/weeks/months of enduring have paid off!! We definitely have to do something fun before you have to go back to real life!

Stephanie Allen said...

I am happy you got a job! I know it has been killing you! Enjoy banking life! It was a wonderful time for me (like 7.5 years). You learn a lot when you're in that field... Enjoy!

M Evans said...

Congrats Steph! Now you and Neil both have something to do during the day!

Sean & Kendra said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you.

Shelley Goodman said...

Mom was telling me about the rapist doctor you were thinking about working for. Wise choice on the bank. Next year I think I need to come for the wing festival. I am shocked you enjoyed yourself instead of dry heaving the whole time. I think I might need a wing hat if I go though

Tasha said...

Congrats!!!!! :D I worked at a mortgage company for 2 years, you'll enjoy staying busy.

Karen said...

Yea! I am happy for you Steph, I hope you like your new job.