Did you catch the typo? Well congrats if you did because the church clerks sure didn't! We got his blessing certificate last week and are now the proud parents of Collin Ray. Good thing he's our first child because if he was the sixth, we might have just let it slide :)
I did a little impromptu photo shoot yesterday and liked his big eyes in this one. Someone at church lamented that he's getting too large and growing into those big blue eyes. :) Well, maybe they're hazel on their way to brown. Who knows!
More of the tongue antics. Other skills he is working on include kicking up a storm in his bouncer and pushing his legs so that his bum is elevated and his back is arched. This makes strapping him into his carrier much more fun!
Party of three please.
He had his four month check up today and everything looks good! He is 12 lbs 13.9 oz, which is 30th percentile. 24 in. long- 60th percentile. And the nogan is 75th percentile! I always worry that he is too skinny since that is a common comment, but according to the doc he is healthy and gaining weight normally. Hooray!
He had his four month check up today and everything looks good! He is 12 lbs 13.9 oz, which is 30th percentile. 24 in. long- 60th percentile. And the nogan is 75th percentile! I always worry that he is too skinny since that is a common comment, but according to the doc he is healthy and gaining weight normally. Hooray!
He got another shot and no crying this time!
I love giving him a little mohawk now that he has enough hair.
This kid is such a love! He is finally sleeping better at night after two nights of "crying it out". He'll typically go to sleep between 7:30 and 8:30pm and wake up around 4 or 5am, eat, then go back to sleep. He's much more content than when he was younger. And he's getting a lot more patient with me trying to suck out all his boogers! Haha. It has become quite the obsession of mine. If I can't get it with the sucker upper thing it drives me bananas! I've tried to teach him to pick his own nose since my fingers are too big, but he hasn't quite gotten the hang of it! Does anyone else suffer from this? I've all but gone batty over it. Newborns sure are cute but I think I'd like to just skip to this stage for the next one! :)
10 comments:
I hate baby bogeys! Just let your pinkey nail grow out and be careful when excavating ;)
P.S. cute kid!
baby booger drive me nuts so I understand your obsession, He is so cute and I am glad he is sleeping better for you.
Holy cuteness! I love his little sweater vest in the top pics. I don't think my kids were ever quite so happy at the doctors office. I agree with the skipping the newborn part...they are nice to snuggle but about 6 months old would be a nice starting point.
What a cutie. I was just wishing that you would post some pictures of that cute little thing. I love the hair!!!!
Holy cow, that sounds just like Taylor and her first 4 months. They must be related or something.
steph he's such a cutie!! I LOVE the mohawk!!
He is getting so big! I just love him! :)
wow, he looks way different than when you came to visit. I guess he just doesnt look like a newborn anymore. Ray Ray's hair is looking sweet! Now he's going to learn to roll over soon and diaper changing will never be the same:)
Awww! I can't wait to meet him soon! :)
awh steph he's gotten so much bigger than the last post... or maybe its just me I dont know but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the mohawk!!! seriously so cute... and when i started reading your post i was like oh my gosh his middle names ray?? I'm such a bad aunt I didn't even know.. so that was reasurring I'm not so bad its really kay.
Post a Comment