Maybe I should be feeling sentimental that yesterday Collin saw snow for the first time, but I'm too busy being mortified! Please indulge me while I whine. Things had been going so well! We had some days when it got to 60 degrees! I thought we were in the clear- and then it came. Spring, shmring. It's still winter here in Buffalo New York! And my mom told me that my brothers are already SWIMMING back home in AZ! Woe is me and my white, tannless skin! :(
Admittedly, the grass looked kinda cool. I'm not sure how this happened... but it looked like a thousand icicles on the ground.
Admittedly, the grass looked kinda cool. I'm not sure how this happened... but it looked like a thousand icicles on the ground.
And this is the view from our front door this morning. Sigh. Aren't you glad you didn't visit this week mom?! :)
16 comments:
yikes! looks cooold! love the look on collin's face! too funny! hope you get some warmth soon!
Oh man! I'm so sorry! I guess I shouldn't tell you about the nice 70 degree weather I got to "kind of" enjoy yesterday! ;) Hope you are doing well!
Amen! I saw an April Fools joke on a woman in my ward's page about it snowing here, but little did she know that 6 days later...
Seriously? snow? Collin's face says it all! That is hilarious!
Collins face is freakin hillarious! Oh I wish I could just squeeze him. That snow stinks. If I lived there I would be desperate enough to just go layout in it trying to get some kind of sun. It will come soon though.
I about died laughing at little Collin's expression. :) So cute! Seriously, this snow thing is getting real old. Boo!
I know what you mean about the snow... It snowed the day we brought Delilah home and now we have nice weather... but it is supposed to be stormy again next week... boo! Welcome to the 4 seasons huh?
I love babies facial expressions!! Collin is such a cutie. Bummer on the snow, but I have to admit I really do love the snow. But I think I would get sick of it. :) Hope the sun come to Buffalo soon!
I love his face, and I am sorry about the snow. I hope it warms up soon. Miss ya tons
I love how you blog!! You always capture everything! I am so over this weather too...6 months of winter is just WAAAAAY too much! Hopefully we'll be able to get out for more long walks soon right?
BAHAHAHA!
Collin's face is hilarious! maybe its just cuz its late so I'm thinkin everything is funny but I'm still crackin up.... and I'm sorry about the weather, I couldn't hardly take Utah's cold weather this past weekend I don't know how you do it!
The look on Collin's face is hilarious!!!! Winter just doesn't end here. Ugh!!! Hopefully that was the last of the snow!
Collin's face is hilarious. How did you ever have your camera ready for that one? Sorry about the snow. I'm thinking warm thoughts for you.
Priceless!!! He is so cute!!! Hey I need your email address. I only have the old one from when you were working at the school. And I can't believe it is snowing. The weather here has been going up and down to, but we are talking 10 degrees like from 70 to 80. Ok I'll stop bragging. Don't worry your day will come when you are enjoying the fall crisp air and we are still dying of 115 degrees in September!! Love ya and yes I'm depressed about my preschool =(
The look on collin's face is priceless! Newborns are so dang fun (and exhausting). Um, and welcome to Buffalo honey. Were you here when it hailed in July (apparently a common occurrence!)? We're moving to TX after this, so help me.
Congrats on your little Sweetheart! And Happy Birthday to your Mom! I know what you mean about crazy weather! In Oklahoma 2 weeks ago it snowed, when just 3 days before it was in the 80's. Hope all is well in NY!
Post a Comment