Sunday, February 8, 2009

You HAVE to watch this!!

YouTube - All the single ladies

I just saw this video tonight and laughed my head off. It may be a bit risque, so I apologize if any are offended, but I think it is hilarious! Just his facial expressions crack me up! Just click on the link and it will take you to You Tube. If you haven't seen this Beyonce music video, you may have to watch it first, to fully appreciate the moves this guy pulls off! EnJoY!! :)

8 comments:

Jacob and Katie said...

Ahh!! I should have read your warning, lol and NOT watched that in a completely public setting.Haha, I'm sure everyone around me thinks I'm a pervert now. That was like a Richard Simmons video gone wrong.

RaCHeL said...

I'm so glad I introduced that video to you! ;) I think you & I were the only ones that truly found it more funny than gross.

Paula said...

My question is where in the heck did he get a leotard that big and the back hair was a nice touch! Pretty funny though!

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness! Where did he even find that leotard! Bleh, and what kind of guy has that kind of time? Funny!

Tiffany said...

hahahhaahhahahahahhahahha! I love it. Ok so here's the deal, i'm actually in class right now and I made the mistake of pressing play thinking that I wouldn't laugh. My teacher asked me if I would like to share what was so funny. hahahahh I really like that song and I find myself watching Beyonce's dance to it a lot. Actually, it makes it even funnier because Creed was the one that showed me the video. I love you

M Evans said...

Steph, you should watch the one with Justin Timberlake parody of Beyonce's All the Single Ladies from SNL. It's pretty funny too.

Shelley Goodman said...

The sad thing is, Beyonce doesn't look that much better in her black tard. It is funny though.

Denyse said...

Ok first of all I have to tell you I am still laughing at that video, I can't wait to show Ryan when he gets home...not sure if he'll appreciate it as much though :) I'm so glad you decided to peek at my blog :) I am excited about moving to Buff, but kinda scared too. Seriously so glad we will know someone! And...I am so excited for you guys and your new bundle of joy, they really are the BEST! We'll let you guys know when we are planning on visiting, thanks so much for the offer!